Paint Chip Challenge
Aunt Judy’s Attic 2023
- Each participant will draw two paint chip cards, one from a dark bag, one from a light bag. Only 1 drawing is allowed, no do over, no trading. Photos of the participants with their paint chips will be taken for reference.
- Each paint chip card has multiple shades of a color, you must use at least one color from each card.
- Each quilt must contain at least 75% of the two paint chip colors.
- Quilts should be at least 50x60 in size and not larger than twin size 72 x 90.
- Please do not lose your paint chips, as they need to be returned with your entry, and will be displayed with your quilts.
- Fabrics do not have to be solids, have fun getting out of your color comfort zone.
- Each participant can use a third color, neutral (white, cream, black, gray).
- Any pattern can be used or create your own.
- No pictures of any part of your challenge quilt should be shown on social media or online before the Open House, please.
- Quilts do not have to be quilted before the contest, but they can be.
- All challenge quilts must be turned in no later than Friday September 8th at 5:00 pm for display during our Open House September 11th – 15th.
- Quilts will be judged by viewer’s choice both at the store and online. One vote per person.
Contact Judy @ at Aunt Judy's Attic to see how you can participate!
Click here do download a copy of the rules.