2023 Aunt Judy’s Attic Challenge
"PhD (Projects Half Done)"
This is an 5-month challenge to help you get some of those projects completed you have begun. You know the ones that are in boxes, totes or ziplock bags on your shelves or in other totes. You were in love with the fabric and eager to complete that project, but life got in the way. Now sometimes in your dreams they call to you, "please FINISH me!"
How do you participate? It’s easy!!!
- Complete a registration form. Due on or before Jan 1st 2023
- List the steps that you need to take to complete this project. Or If you have more than one of these projects list the steps for each you want to work on.
NOTE: Projects should be already be ‘in progress’ in some form, cut out, part sewn, etc
Those of you who are high achievers may want to finish one entire project every month. But those of us that are not so inclined or don’t have the time can proceed at a slower pace. Set realistic goals for completion each month. I want to make this fair and fun for everyone. The intent is to liberate those poor fabrics from their lonely existence.
- List the steps that you will complete that month. NO, you can’t send it out to get long-arm quilted and claim that as the step you have completed that month! However, you can bind it and claim that as your step.
- Take a picture of your registration form and email it to AuntJudysAttic@gmail.com (subject: "PhD") or bring a copy into the store. Posting it will keep you motivated! Don’t forget to keep a copy of this form for yourself so that you remember what you need to work on each month and you can check it off when completed.
- You will have 1 month to complete each set of steps that you have listed. You can complete the steps for each month in any order that suits you. When you reach your goal(s), send a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bring the finished item to Show and Tell at Terrific Tuesday each month so everyone can see your fantastic progress.
- Names of those who have completed their Challenge for the month and have sent or posted a picture before each monthly deadline will be put into a drawing for a Small Monthly Prize. After each monthly drawing, they will be added to the jar for a Large Final Prize on June 1st.